Entry Door & Front Doors in Glen Ellyn & DuPage County
Entry Door Company for new doors
Entry doors grant people access to your home and are vital to your property’s security. Unfortunately, people pay less attention to them than they should, and often choose something purely on the basis of aesthetics. At Midwest Premier Construction, we hope to help you avoid that mistake. Our team of expert Glen Ellyn Entry Door installers will help you choose the right door that’s secure, functional, and looks good.
Entry Doors for your Glen Ellyn IL Home
How to Choose an Entry Door?
There are many aspects you need to consider when you choose an entry door. Our experts are perfectly willing to help you make the best choice but here’s a brief description of the process we follow:
- Measure the Frame – The first step to choosing a good door is to measure the frame carefully. If the measurements are off, the door won’t fit well and that would just be a waste of time, effort, and money. In most cases, the entry door size is 36 inches. Some homes have 42 inch or 5-foot doors, which require bigger doors so you should purchase anything of standard size.
- Configuration of the Door – You can install a single door or a double door based on the frame size and your personal preference. Wide double doors look grand and create a spacious entryway but they’re not for everyone.
- Door Material – You can choose between a wide range of materials which includes wood, metal, and even fiberglass. These materials have their advantages and disadvantages and our experts can help you choose the right material.
- Entry Door Style – Clients are surprised by just how many entry door styles are available in the market and this includes Dutch, contemporary, craftsman, decorative, classic, and rustic.
How the Right Entry Door Company Can Help?
Because entry doors are such an essential aspect of your property, they need to be installed correctly. You need a good contractor to handle the job. We have a team of experts with years of experience and they can help.
- They’ll offer advice on design, material, color, and style.
- Our experts source the doors from well-known and trustworthy manufacturers.
- We’ll install the door carefully and double check everything to ensure it works well.
We always welcome questions and comments here at Midwest Premier Construction, Inc. If you want to know more about entry doors or want a free quote, give us a call at 630 808 6493 or fill in this contact us form.